HOSS Pump Systems is a rapidly growing manufacturer of horizontal centrifugal pumps for the oil & gas industry. HOSS Pumps Systems is a subsidiary of Extract Companies, based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. HOSS has a reputation of delivering reliable pump equipment, backed by a team that focuses on responsive service, while meeting customer commitments with integrity. HOSS employees take pride in the reliability of our products and support each other to get the job done without the bureaucracy common in many large companies. If you have a high work ethic and a passion for delivering high quality products and services, please consider a career at HOSS Pump Systems!
Performs maintenance, service, and field commissioning of horizontal surface pumping systems. The technician will frequently conduct routine checks and troubleshooting of HOSS equipment and other brands of horizontal pumps. Detailed job paperwork will be required daily, to include job safety analysis, billable and non-billable hours, and mileage. Complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations, both from HOSS and our customers. The job duties will require frequent travel and direct interaction with customer and contractor site personnel. Mechanical problem solving skills are necessary, preferably from prior experience working with rotating equipment. Centrifugal pump knowledge and prior oilfield service experience are desirable, but not required. HOSS will train candidates that have demonstrated high work ethic, mechanical aptitude, and attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct job duties independently and with the highest standards of safety and integrity.
- Passionately support HOSS’s customers through on-time and thorough technical support.
- Recommend product improvements to HOSS’s engineering department.
- Engage in continuous skills improvement, including frequent technical and safety training.
- Prepare accurate paperwork of work performed and submit daily.
- Take direction from service supervisor and upper management as required.
- Must pass a drug test and drive safely
- Work well with others on a team
- Be comfortable working in remote oilfield environments
- Good listening skills and a passion to learn
- High work ethic, dependability, and focus on details
- Desire to work with your hands
- Follow instructions with accuracy and accountability