HOSS Pump Systems is a rapidly growing manufacturer of horizontal centrifugal pumps for the oil & gas industry. HOSS Pumps Systems is a subsidiary of Extract Companies, based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. HOSS has a reputation for delivering reliable pump equipment, backed by a team that focuses on responsive service while meeting customer commitments with integrity. HOSS employees take pride in the reliability of our products and support each other to get the job done. If you have a high work ethic and a passion for delivering high-quality products and services, please consider a career at HOSS Pump Systems!
The Customer Support Specialist will interact with current and potential HOSS customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints while providing a high level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all customer accounts that are deemed as captured and secure accounts including routine phone calls, office visits.
- Work with the HOSS Permian Basin team to manage replacement parts orders, retrofits, service, and maintenance for customers.
- Work with the HOSS Permian Basin team to assist with scheduling of jobs and shipping of equipment for all inside accounts.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Continually follow-up with all customers and potential customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of customer service experience required.
- Product knowledge a plus.